martes, 11 de enero de 2022

Time travel to the future

 I would like to travel to the future, I do not know specifically in which year this will happen and if it is possible, but I would like to travel to the future at the time when the human being is able to travel to other planets and these are habitable.

Obviously I say all this from imagination, I think that for my age I will not get to know another planet, although nowadays a "trip to space" is already planned for normal people, I mean people who are not astronauts. I don't have the money for that, so I will have to keep waiting.

Well, ideally I would like to make that trip in time. 



I would also really like to travel to 2030, by then I will be 30 years old and honestly I would like to know if I am a good professional, I feel that going back to 2022 would help me a lot to work harder in college or if I am not that successful I would be very depressed 😢so good thing I won't know haha.

I hope that in the future there will still be a wide diversity of species, that the world will use clean energy and will not continue exploiting natural resources, I hope that there will not be a difference in social classes, that everyone will have access to health and education, that there will be no discrimination between people and that women will have to stop fighting for our rights because they will be guaranteed as well as those of minority groups.




1 comentario:

  1. I too would like to be able to have the privilege of traveling in space, and to be able to see what is really about us.

    ResponderEliminar