lunes, 17 de enero de 2022

Changes To My Study Programme

 I have been studying Chemistry at the university for two years and the truth is that because of the pandemic I have not been able to know much about the faculty where I study and as we have online classes, I personally think that the way of teaching and approaching the contents in the different subjects has not been very good.

When I enrolled in this career and specifically in this university I looked at the mesh, it is quite complete, although I think it is a career that should not last 11 semesters. Well, I like the approach of the university because as I mentioned before it is very complete since many areas of chemistry are studied and it has very good electives, however I think that they are not taught as they should be, and if you can I know why we have online classes.

As I have not had many visits to the faculty, only for tests and some practical activities I still can not speak much about the infrastructure but from what I have known is quite nice place and the classrooms are quite spacious and the laboratories are well equipped.

I must say that I have not been to the labs much lately as they have had some problems.

Unfortunately I think it is a good university with very good teachers and that since everything is online I have not been able to take advantage of everything the faculty has to offer, honestly I have learned much less than I could have learned in person and I think it is partly because the way in which classes are conducted today makes me very distracted because many times the teachers only read what is on the screen and there is no more interaction so it is easy to lose focus and also I do not think it is good that the presence is possible only for evaluations and not for classes.

Anyway, I understand that this format of classes is difficult for teachers and students so I really hope to have "normal classes" soon.

I also hope that in the future they will not extend the duration of the courses so much.


1 comentario:

  1. Only posts uploaded until Jan 16th, 12 pm have been considered. Check u-cursos for further feedback.

    ResponderEliminar