martes, 28 de diciembre de 2021

My Future Job

 As a future chemist I would like to discover things and help to create new and more sustainable industrial methods, even though there was a time in my life when I wanted an office job and to have a fixed routine. Over time I have realized that I do not like office jobs because the routine bores me and depresses me a lot so ideally I would love to travel a lot and that these trips are compatible with my work.

The truth is that I have always liked research so I would really like to work in it, but for that I have to study a lot and obviously I have to finance these studies. 

I intend to work in the industry, ideally something that does not harm the environment.

I have always imagined myself as a researcher, giving lectures and classes, but I am afraid of not knowing how to explain what I want to teach, that is, science is very difficult to explain and even worse if I do not know how to express my ideas.

I know that to be able to travel and have the job I want to have is a very long road where a lot of effort and perseverance is required. Before I get to where I want to be, I will have to go through different jobs that I might not like so much, although I hope that because of the love I have for my career they won't be so terrible haha



2 comentarios:

  1. Usually at the beginning it cost to adapt to a new kind of work, but time and experience are going to help you a lot, more if you like what you do.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderEliminar